Analyze Records Prior to Submission
Access Integrity reduces claim denials and audit damage while improving cash flow and increasing staff productivity.
An astonishing 30% of medical claims are rejected upon first submission.
Rejected claims mean additional time before reimbursement and increased staff burden, compounding to reduce revenue.
The more claims get rejected, the higher the probability a practice can be targeted for an audit.
Access Integrity takes an innovative approach to to this problem by analyzing the context of the language in a record based on the medical encounter to suggest relevant codes.
Access Integrity combines six major functions:
- ICD-10, ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS coding rule bases
- Governance mapping
- Code validation and cross-checking
- Enriched content mapping
- Machine Aided Indexing
- Natural language processing
With these datasets, Access Integrity provides a detailed examination of each record, including:
- Salient patient information
- Key medical facts & taxonomy
- Procedure notes
- Claim submission form
As a result, Access Integrity provides clinics with highly accurate medical claims that have been thoroughly reviewed and gives them confidence that their claims submissions will be accepted the first time. With fewer claims being reviewed and denied, a clinic’s cash flow and work flow is more streamlined and coding staff’s productivity is greatly improved.
Customer Value Proposition
- Search and analyze medical records, including provider and procedure notes
- Cloud-based access to all medical transactions
- Code set updates
- A simple, easy to understand annual subscription pricing